Information Stored on Our Web Server
Our web server stores log files to record visits for the purpose of displaying website visitor statistics. This is in common with most other websites. None of this information is displayed publicly. The information collected includes the following data:
- IP address – with this information it’s possible to discover which ISP you used to connect to this website
- Browser type – this information may be denied by your browser settings
- Referring page – this information may be denied by your browser settings
- Time and duration of your visit
- Which pages you visited
How the Information is Used
The information is used to measure the performance of the website in attracting visitors and users.
Access to Stored Information
- Only the webmaster of this website normally views this information.
- Server administrators have access to the information but are unlikely to view it.
- The information should be assumed to remain permanently on the server.
Use of E-mail Addresses
We don’t currently store your E-mail on our server.