Kaiser Home Support Services- Job Posting
Position Title: Coordinator
Location: Main Office
Position Type: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Number of Openings: 1
The coordinator will oversee services associated with Kaiser clients receiving various waiver services. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Registering and completing intake on new clients
- Coordinating services with other community based programs and agencies serving people with disabilities and the aged.
- Daily coordination, scheduling and supervision of support staff.
- Assisting and mentoring support staff when necessary, including potentially being required to provide direct care to clients.
- Monitoring staff and client documentation to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, HIPAA and all other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate client care plans and make ongoing recommendations
- Attend all quarterly and annual meeting, and based on those meetings develop client goals and strategies from the ISP.
- Complete monthly client reports by their due date.
- Completing coordinator checklists in the client homes to ensure all program documentation is complete and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Ability to keep accurate records as well as good organizational skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various levels of staff/clients
- Self-motivator, requiring minimal supervision
Contact Name: Tonya Hollins –HR Director
Please submit resume and any certifications to Tonya Hollins c/o Kaiser Home Support Services, 2633 Grantline Rd, New Albany, IN 47150
KHSS hopes that all of our clients and staff and their families are safe and have weathered the storm.
Kelly Dones, our QA coordinator wants to remind you: Please remember that if a client has to relocate from their residence, if perishables are lost due to loss of utilities, or is there is any property or home damage these are all reportable incidents.
There were some bad storms in our service area this morning, and there are some people without electricity. Please stay safe everyone!
On a lighter note: Kudos to our nurse/trainer, Rhonda Callam for making it in today even though she dressed in the dark. This new shoe trend might just catch on!
Congratulations to Kaiser’s facilities manager and his new wife, Joy! We wish you many years of happiness!
Kaiser is looking forward to Friday, because our very own Facilities Manager, Perry McDaniel will be performing with his band Hush Harbor at Rock on Winter in Jeffersonville!
Please enjoy our February Newsletter!
Kaiser and its staff recently Donated enough money to send over 100 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to soldiers overseas through a national Girl Scout program that sends donated cookies to local charities and troops overseas. Lanesville troop 239 was happy to accept our donation and get the cookies were they need to go! They also had a great time getting their photo taken!
Kaiser would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of our long time employee, Alice Fraim. Alice was a valued and indispensable member of the KHSS team for 13 years and will be greatly missed by all of us here at Kaiser.
Kaiser Home Support Services wants to recognize this important day. Below is a website which takes a moment to reflect on Dr. King’s life and legacy. It does so by revisiting his “I have a Dream Speech” in its entirety.