Kaiser Home Support Services- Job Posting
Position Title: Coordinator
Location: Main Office
Position Type: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Number of Openings: 1
The coordinator will oversee services associated with Kaiser clients receiving various waiver services. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Registering and completing intake on new clients
- Coordinating services with other community based programs and agencies serving people with disabilities and the aged.
- Daily coordination, scheduling and supervision of support staff.
- Assisting and mentoring support staff when necessary, including potentially being required to provide direct care to clients.
- Monitoring staff and client documentation to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, HIPAA and all other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate client care plans and make ongoing recommendations
- Attend all quarterly and annual meeting, and based on those meetings develop client goals and strategies from the ISP.
- Complete monthly client reports by their due date.
- Completing coordinator checklists in the client homes to ensure all program documentation is complete and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Ability to keep accurate records as well as good organizational skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various levels of staff/clients
- Self-motivator, requiring minimal supervision
Contact Name: Tonya Hollins –HR Director
Please submit resume and any certifications to Tonya Hollins c/o Kaiser Home Support Services, 2633 Grantline Rd, New Albany, IN 47150